This page is a one-stop solution for any information you may require for Qlik Sense Business Analyst (QSBA2022) Certification exam. The Qlik QSBA2022 Exam Summary, Syllabus Topics and Sample Questions provide the base for the actual Qlik Sense Business Analyst exam preparation, we have designed these resources to help you get ready to take your dream exam.
The Qlik Sense Business Analyst credential is globally recognized for validating Qlik Sense Business Analyst knowledge. With the Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the Qlik Sense Business Analyst knowledge to make a difference within your organization. The Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification (QSBA2022) exam will test the candidate's knowledge on following areas.
Qlik QSBA2022 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Qlik Sense Business Analyst|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Exam Price||$250 (USD)|
Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense
|Exam Registration||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Sample Question|
|Practice Exam||Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Practice Exam|
Qlik QSBA2022 Exam Topics:
(30% of the exam)
- Given a set of requirements, determine Qlik Sense product capabilities to deliver a solution.
- Based on business requirements, recommend KPIs, dimensions, and measures.
- Discuss the needs of the business users and how they will consume information.
- Apply understanding to interpret results from Qlik Associations.
- Given a scenario, determine optimal data loading and application development processes.
(24% of the exam)
- Based on business requirements, determine visualization layout and characteristics.
- Given stakeholder feedback, evolve and enhance application design.
- Given data security requirements, distinguish when to use section access and/or access permissions.
Prepare and Load Data
(14% of the exam)
- Given a scenario, use Data Manager to create a basic data model.
- Given a set of requirements, enhance and augment the data model.
- Given a scenario, verify the data model using the data model viewer.
(32% of the exam)
- Given a scenario, build an application.
- Given a scenario, refine and finalize an application.
The Qlik has created this credential to assess the knowledge and understanding of a candidate in the area as above via the certification exam. The Qlik Sense Business Analyst (QSBA2022) Certification exam contains a high value in the market being the brand value of the Qlik attached with it. It is highly recommended to a candidate to do a thorough study and also get a hand full of the practice to clear Qlik Sense Business Analyst exam without any hiccups.