Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA2021) exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA2021) exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual Qlik Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification practice exams.
Qlik QSSA2021 Sample Questions:
01. A system administrator must move an app from a development environment to a production environment. The administrator exports the app from development and imports it into production successfully. The app is visible on the hub.
When the system administrator tries to initiate a reload task, it fails with the following error in the script log:
"Error: Connection not found: FolderConnection".
In the Qlik Management Console, the administrator notices that the FolderConnection is NOT shown. How should the system administrator fix this issue?
a) Open the app without data and then reload it
b) Create the data connections used in the script
c) Rebuild the script with new data connections
d) Open the app in Qlik Sense Desktop, save the app, then import that app into production
02. A user creates a 64-bit ODBC data source to access a Microsoft Access 2016 database on the Qlik Sense server.
In the past, the user has successfully created a Microsoft SQL Server data connection. After creating a new app in the Qlik Sense hub, the user selects Add Data, then ODBC. The new User DSN is NOT visible.
What is causing this issue?
a) The user did NOT create an OLE DB User DSN to the database
b) The user did NOT enter the username and password for the ODBC connection
c) The user did NOT select the proper driver when creating the ODBC User DSN
d) The user did NOT select the 64-bit System DSN
03. A company has Qlik Sense streams based on departments. Users must NOT be able to access apps from streams of other departments.
A user has recently moved from Sales to Marketing. The domain administrator correctly updates the user's group membership in Active Directory.
How should the system administrator confirm that the user can NO longer access the apps in the Sales stream?
a) In the QMC, from the Start menu, select Users Highlight the user's name, click Edit, and then select Owned items and view the audit
b) In the QMC, from the Start menu, select Streams Highlight Marketing, click Edit, and then select User Access and view the audit
c) In the QMC, from the Start menu, select Streams Highlight Sales, click Edit, and then select User Access and view the audit
d) In the QMC, from the Start menu, select Users Highlight the user's name, click Edit, and then select User Access and view the audit
04. A system administrator must implement authentication and authorization for a Qlik Sense environment in ,f which the following conditions are present:
- The user attributes are stored in the company's OpenLDAP serve
- Windows authentication is NOT allowed
- External access to the Qlik Sense environment is NOT required
Which methodology should the system administrator use to set u! authentication?
a) A user directory connector must be set up to connect to the LDAP server
b) The LDAP server login page must be used and a virtual proxy must be set up to accept header authentication
c) The LDAP server login page must be used and SAML authentication must be defined in the virtual proxy
d) A login page must be created that checks the credentials against the LDAP secret and uses web ticketing
05. Which three roles would provide access to the ArchivedLogsFolder and the ServerLogFolder default data connections in the Qlik Management Console?
06. An Active Directory (AD) contains a large number of objects. To prevent performance issues, the system administrator needs to limit the synchronization of users and groups. The administrator has an existing user directory connector (UDC).
Which is the most efficient approach for the administrator to limit the synch?
a) Apply an appropriate LDAP filter in the existing AD UDC
b) Export the required users and groups from AD to an xls file and set up a new UDC against the xls file
c) Add the required users and groups string(s) to the existing LDAP connection path
d) Create a new generic LDAP UDC
07. A system administrator needs to automate the Qlik Sense Enterprise upgrade process. Which syntax should the administrator use?
a) Qlik_Sense_setup.exe -s installdir="cArnycustompath" rimnode=1
b) Qlik_Sense_setup.exe -s skipstartservices=0
c) Qlik_Sense_setup.exe -s spc="Vconfigpath\spc.cfg"
d) Qlik_Sense_setup.exe -s rimnode=1 rimnodetype=complete
08. A user plans to use an extension in Qlik Sense and must get the extension into the environment. How should the administrator accomplish this task?
a) Unzip the extension in the environment and place the contents in StaticContent\Extensions located in the shared folder location
b) Unzip the extension and then import the files via the QMC
c) Import the extension into the environment via an API call. Unzip file contents to StaticContent\Extensions located in the shared folder location
d) Import the extension into the environment via the Qlik Management Console 0 (QMC)
09. A Qlik Sense site consists of a single server that runs at approximately 50% of capacity. The Qlik Sense service has recently been upgraded in the organization's criticality matrix.
The following new requirements must be met:
- The site must be designed for high availability
- Routine maintenance on a server should NOT impact performance
- A server can have OS patches installed without affecting performance
- A component of a server can be replaced/upgraded without affecting performance
Which two steps should the administrator take to meet these requirements?
a) Configure a reverse proxy to distribute user traffic
b) Create a second Qlik Sense site with two nodes
c) Set up a Windows Cluster to distribute user traffic
d) Configure a network load balancer to distribute user traffic
e) Add a rim node to the existing Qlik Sense site
10. A system administrator forgets to check Export the private key when creating a backup of the certificates. What is the result when the system administrator restores the environment?
a) Restoring the certificate succeeds, and a new key must be created
b) Restoring the certificate fails, and a new key must be created
c) Restoring the certificate succeeds, but the certificate fails to work properly
d) Restoring the certificate succeeds and the certificate works properly
Answer: b, d, e
Answer: d, e
Note: Please write us on email@example.com if you find any data entry error in these Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA2021) sample questions.