Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with Qlik Sense Business Analyst (QSBA2018) exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for Qlik Sense Business Analyst (QSBA2018) exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual Qlik Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification practice exams.
Qlik QSBA2018 Sample Questions:
01. A business analyst needs to present a one-slide story and be able to make selections in a visualization. How should the business analyst meet this requirement?
a) Create a story and add a sheet from the sheet library that contains the visualization
b) Create a story; add a sheet slide. and embed the snapshot of the visualization
c) Create a story; add a blank slide, and embed the sheet that contains the visualization
d) Create a story and embed a bookmark to link back to the visualization
02. A retailer with 300 locations worldwide needs to analyze revenue to prepare for its next board meeting. The retailer needs to view the distribution of its total revenue by continent and country. A business analyst has created a bar chart that provides a drill-down option from continents to countries.
However, the board wants to visualize all data in one chart without drill down or scrolling. Which visualization should the analyst use?
a) Combo chart
c) Grouped bar chart
d) Pivot table
03. A business analyst develops apps for users to independently visualize their data to gain insights. The users have desktop computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
When creating the apps, the business analyst does NOT need to know the specific device on which it will be consumed.
a) Responsive design
b) Self-service visualization
c) User-friendly analytics
d) Associative selection model
04. A marketing company must analyze the age of customers who view movies at a theater at least once a month, and where those customers are located. The business analyst must consider several requirements:
- Age of customers
- Addresses of customers
- Frequency of theater visits
Which objects should a business analyst use to visualize these requirements?
a) A scatter plot and map
b) A pie chart and distribution plot
c) A treemap and distribution plot
d) A histogram and map
05. A business analyst must create a set of managed reports that:
- Can be distributed via email
- Has a central resource so users can view historical reports
- Will have a format so that the users can add content
- Will refresh and distribute reports on a schedule
- Enables users to manage their own report subscriptions
Which Qlik capability should the business analyst use to meet these requirements?
a) Qlik Stories
b) Qlik PDF Distributor
c) Qlik NPrinting
d) Qlik Publisher
06. A business analyst must combine the following bar charts on one sheet in a story:
- A bar chart that updates with live data
- A bar chart that shows static data from a previous period
How should the business analyst meet this requirement?
a) Make two snapshots of the bar charts for the live data and static data, and add to the slide
b) Embed a sheet with the bar chart for live data, then add a snapshot of the bar chart for the static data
c) Make two snapshots of the bar charts, and use expressions with set analysis to show the static data
d) Embed two sheets that contain the bar charts for the live and static data
07. To analyze current office space utilization, a business analyst must create an office floor plan to show employee density and movements. What are the requirements to create the office floor plan?
a) An HTML file with the floor plan shapes, the office movements, and office density
b) A TXT file with the floor plan coordinates, the employee location, and office movements
c) An Excel file with the floor plan coordinates, the office movements, and employee location
d) A KML file with the floor plan shapes, the office movements, and employee location
08. A retail store owner needs to analyze sales and profitability for the products sold. The store owner carries approximately 500 products in different categories.
The store owner needs to view sales revenue, quantity, and profit margin by product category. The store owner also needs the ability to drill down to individual products and identify outliers.
Which visualization should a business analyst use to show this information for the current period?
a) Stacked bar chart
c) Scatter plot
d) Combo chart
09. A business analyst must arrange the sheets within an app to logically guide user interactions. Which order should the business analyst use to meet this requirement?
a) Detailed table for analysis, key performance indicators, reports
b) High-level dashboard, interactive analysis, reports
c) Detailed data story, drillable reports, raw data
d) High-level key performance indicators, reports, deep analysis
10. A business analyst needs to create a new application for an organization. The new application should enable sales data analysis at the year, month, week, and day level based on the date of individual transactions. The application should also enable users to analyze transactions by regions and products.
The organization has operations worldwide. Each region represents a group of different countries. The sales department defines these ad-hoc groups. An existing QVD file that contains all the data needed has been identified as a potential source.
What are the minimum fields that the analyst should expect to find in the QVD file?
a) Transaction Time, Region, Sales Amount, and Product_ID
b) Transaction Date, Transaction Time. Sales Amount, City, Country, and Product_ID
c) Transaction Date, Country, Sales Amount, and Product_ID
d) Transaction Date, City, Sales Amount, and Product_ID
Note: Please write us on email@example.com if you find any data entry error in these Qlik Sense Business Analyst (QSBA2018) sample questions.