This page is a one-stop solution for any information you may require for Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA2022) Certification exam. The Qlik QSSA2022 Exam Summary, Syllabus Topics and Sample Questions provide the base for the actual Qlik Sense System Administrator exam preparation, we have designed these resources to help you get ready to take your dream exam.
The Qlik Sense System Administrator credential is globally recognized for validating Qlik Sense System Administrator knowledge. With the Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the Qlik Sense System Administrator knowledge to make a difference within your organization. The Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification (QSSA2022) exam will test the candidate's knowledge on following areas.
Qlik QSSA2022 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Qlik Sense System Administrator|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Exam Price||$250 (USD)|
Deploy and Administer Qlik Sense
|Exam Registration||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification Sample Question|
|Practice Exam||Qlik Sense System Administrator Certification Practice Exam|
Qlik QSSA2022 Exam Topics:
(30% of the exam)
- Apply concepts to plan the infrastructure for the Qlik Sense Deployment.
- Determine how to install Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows using Shared Persistence.
- Determine the appropriate methods to deploy single and multi-node configurations.
(32% of the exam)
- Given a scenario, create and manage streams and applications based on organization’s needs.
- Given a scenario, create and manage automated tasks based on different triggers.
- Given a scenario, create and manage load balancing rules.
- Given a scenario, create and manage AD connection and synchronize users and groups.
- Given a scenario, configure nodes to meet business needs.
Security and Licensing
(16% of the exam)
- Describe the Qlik Sense licensing model.
- Determine how to configure user license access.
- Given a scenario, apply Qlik Sense Enterprise security rules.
Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Maintenance
(22% of the exam)
- Identify how to monitor app issues.
- Determine the appropriate methods to monitor and troubleshoot typical system issues.
- Determine the appropriate methods to perform server maintenance.
The Qlik has created this credential to assess the knowledge and understanding of a candidate in the area as above via the certification exam. The Qlik Sense System Administrator (QSSA2022) Certification exam contains a high value in the market being the brand value of the Qlik attached with it. It is highly recommended to a candidate to do a thorough study and also get a hand full of the practice to clear Qlik Sense System Administrator exam without any hiccups.