This page is a one-stop solution for any information you may require for SAS Certified Professional - Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9.4 (A00-282) Certification exam. The SAS A00-282 Exam Summary, Syllabus Topics and Sample Questions provide the base for the actual SAS Clinical Trials Programming Professional exam preparation, we have designed these resources to help you get ready to take your dream exam.
The SAS Certified Professional - Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9.4 credential is globally recognized for validating SAS Clinical Trials Programming Professional knowledge. With the SAS Clinical Trials Programming Professional Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the SAS Clinical Trials Programming Professional knowledge to make a difference within your organization. The SAS Certified Professional - Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9.4 Certification (A00-282) exam will test the candidate's knowledge on following areas.
SAS A00-282 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||SAS Certified Professional - Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9.4|
|Exam Duration||110 minutes|
|Exam Price||$180 (USD)|
Fundamentals of Programming in SAS
SAS Programming in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Implementing CDISC Using SAS
Validating Clinical Trial Data Reporting with SAS
|Exam Registration||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||SAS Clinical Trials Programming Professional Certification Sample Question|
|Practice Exam||SAS Clinical Trials Programming Professional Certification Practice Exam|
SAS A00-282 Exam Topics:
|Clinical Trials Process||
- Describe the clinical research process (phases, key roles, key organizations).
- Derive programming requirements from an SAP and an annotated Case Report Form.
|Clinical Trials Data Structures||
- Identify the clinical trials domains.
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Trace data through the full programming process, from raw data to any of the mapped domains.
- Apply regulatory requirements to exported SAS data sets (SAS V5 requirements).
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
|Manage Clinical Trials Data||
- Access DICTIONARY Tables using the SQL procedure.
- Examine and explore clinical trials input data (find outliers, missing vs. zero values).
|Transform or Summarize Clinical Trials Data||
- Derive variables by applying categorization and windowing techniques to existing variables.
- Store dates in a form that is acceptable for use with clinical trials
- Reshape SAS data sets:
- Calculate 'change from baseline' results.
|Apply Statistical Procedures for Clinical Trials||
- Use SAS procedures to obtain descriptive statistics for clinical trials data (FREQ, UNIVARIATE, MEANS, SUMMARY).
- Given information on data types (categorical vs. quantitative), determine whether a procedure can produce the requested analysis.
- Given sample code from a statistical procedure, identify syntax and/or semantic errors. (PROC FREQ, PROC TTEST, GLM, REG)
- Create output data sets from statistical procedures.
- Follow instructions to be able to program for both Safety and Efficacy data.
|Macro Programming for Clinical Trials||
- Create macro variables and set macro parameters.
- Access user-defined and automatic variables.
- Automate repeated tasks by defining and calling macros.
- Use system options to debug macros and display values of macro variables in the SAS log (MPRINT, SYMBOLGEN, MLOGIC).
|Report Clinical Trials Results||
- Use PROC REPORT to produce tables and listings for clinical trials reports.
- Use ODS statements to produce and augment clinical trials reports.
- Create and work with graphs
|Validate Clinical Trial Data Reporting||
- Explain the principles of programming validation in the clinical trial industry.
- Utilize the log file to validate clinical trial data reporting.
- Use programming techniques to validate clinical trial data reporting (PROC COMPARE, MSGLEVEL).
- Determine why two independent validation programs led to a different result.
- Identify elements that are not validated when comparing via PROC COMPARE. (titles, footnotes, and attributes such as formats or labels depending on how they are added to a PROC-like REPORT)
- Identify and Resolve data, syntax, and logic errors.
The SAS has created this credential to assess the knowledge and understanding of a candidate in the area as above via the certification exam. The SAS Clinical Trials Programming Professional (A00-282) Certification exam contains a high value in the market being the brand value of the SAS attached with it. It is highly recommended to a candidate to do a thorough study and also get a hand full of the practice to clear SAS Certified Professional - Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9.4 exam without any hiccups.