Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision (A00-408) exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision (A00-408) exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual SAS Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Certification practice exams.
SAS A00-408 Sample Questions:
01. Which statement is FALSE regarding the loadImages action?
a) All images are represented in a single table after loading.
b) Images can be 3-dimensional.
c) Images from multiple sources can be loaded in a single call.
d) Encoded images must be decoded prior to loading.
02. When scoring new images with a neural network using dlScore, which statement is TRUE about the weights?
a) The weights change due to backpropagation.
b) The weights do not change.
c) The weights change due to covariate shift of the distribution of new images.
d) The weights change only when there is a new image that is significantly different from the training images.
03. The output for a particular neuron in the hidden layer is -0.001. What activation function is used in this hidden layer?
04. What matches the rule: (ORDDIST_7, "not", "bad", "road")?
a) The road was bad last week but should not be closed now.
b) The reason was not that the hotel was on a bad road since it was accessible.
c) It was actually not too bad last week but the road may be closed now.
d) The road should not be too bad since it was open yesterday.
05. Which statement is true regarding a SAS Visual Text Analytics project?
a) There are only three roles the user can assign for variables: Text, Category, and none.
b) A variable with a role of Category is required to define a project.
c) Text and Category variables are the only variable types that can be used as Display variables.
d) There is only a single Visual Text Analytics pipeline available to users.
06. The output CAS table generated by running the loadImages action contains the binary images in which of the following columns?
07. Which statement regarding convolutional layers best explains why these models help classify images in a variety of orientations?
a) The filters have a width and a height.
b) They are equivariant to translation.
c) A network can have multiple convolutional layers.
d) They capture edges.
08. A documents data set has a document ID, a text variable, and 3 category variables. There is a total of 13 topics. A unique ID (__uniqueid__) has been added to the output data set.
How many columns are in the output data set obtained from the results window of the Topics node?
09. Which statement is FALSE when you use dlTune to tune the hyperparameters of CNN?
a) It tunes model architecture
b) It tunes miniBatchSize.
c) It tunes learning rate.
d) It tunes momentum rate.
10. What is a reason for using a small training dataset for an image classification task?
a) Small datasets do not have to be partitioned.
b) Classification networks work well with small datasets.
c) To prevent overfitting.
d) To ensure the network is capable of learning.
Note: Please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any data entry error in these SAS Viya Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision (A00-408) sample questions.