Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst - Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics (A00-277) exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo SAS Visual Business Analyst Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the SAS Visual Analytics 7.4 Exploration and Design Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for SAS Visual Analytics 7.4 Exploration and Design (A00-277) exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium SAS Visual Business Analyst Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual SAS Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium SAS Visual Business Analyst Certification practice exams.
SAS A00-277 Sample Questions:
01. In SAS Visual Analytics Designer, which sharing option would require a report job to be created?
a) E-mail option
b) Batch E-mail option
c) Distribute Reports option
d) Report Alerts option
02. Refer to the bar chart from SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Philip is 16 years old. Barbara is 13 years old. What happens to the graph above if the content developer creates a Display Rule to set the graph to red if "Age > 14"?
a) The Philip bar would turn red.
b) None of the bars change.
c) On the graph only the Philip bar displays.
d) Age replaces the Weight measure.
03. Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer, a content developer would like to examine the relationship between two measures with high cardinality. Which visualization should the developer use?
a) Scatter Plot
b) Heat Map
c) Scatter Plot Matrix
04. Refer to the exhibit below from SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Why is the value for Sales lower in the treemap than in the bar chart?
a) A data source filter was applied to the treemap.
b) A rank was established on the treemap to only show the top eight values.
c) The aggregation for Sales was changed in the treemap.
d) The measure in the treemap is Sales and the measure in the bar chart is Sales (millions).
05. A content developer creates a display rule for a crosstab. What changes can the display rule apply to the crosstab?
a) The crosstab can be hidden if no results are returned by the display rule.
b) The brightness of the crosstab can be changed.
c) Individual cells can be color highlighted.
d) Rows can be color highlighted.
06. Refer to the exhibit below.
A content developer has a created a report that contains the Prompt Container pictured above. Which set of properties matches what is shown in the Prompt Container?
a) Option A
b) Option B
c) Option C
d) Option D
07. The content developer wants to email an exploration from SAS Visual Analytics Explorer to a coworker. Which statement is true?
a) The From email address is not required.
b) The exploration will be added as an attachment in the email.
c) Explorations cannot be emailed from Explorer.
d) The person who receives the email must log on to view the exploration.
08. In SAS Visual Analytics Explorer, when a date data item is dragged onto an Automatic Chart visualization either a bar chart or a line chart will be created. What determines the type of chart created?
a) The format applied to the date data item determines the type of chart displayed.
b) A bar chart is created if the Model property of the data item is set to Discrete, and a line chart is created if the Model property is set to Continuous.
c) The properties associated with the automatic chart determines the type of chart displayed.
d) A line chart is created if the Model property of the data item is set to Discrete, a bar chart is created if the Model property is set to Continuous.
09. When using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer, what is the difference between importing a SAS data set on a server versus importing a local SAS data set?
a) When importing from a server you have the ability to change column attributes, you cannot do this when importing a local SAS data set.
b) When importing a local SAS data set you can change column attributes, you cannot do this when importing from a server.
c) When importing from a server the SAS data set must be registered in metadata.
d) When importing a local SAS data set you can preview the columns and rows of data.
10. Refer to the exhibit below.
A content developer has created the report that appears in the exhibit. Which interaction has been created between the Bar Chart and Pie Chart?
a) Filter interaction
b) Info Window link
c) Brush interaction
d) Brush link
Note: Please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any data entry error in these SAS Visual Analytics 7.4 Exploration and Design (A00-277) sample questions.