01. How do you test a real-time data service from the Data Management Server riser bar?
a) Select the action menu pull down and select the Test button.
b) Right click on Data Management Server, select the Test button, and then select the real-time data service to test.
c) There is no way to test the real-time data service in the Data Management Server riser bar.
d) Select the action menu pull down and select the Create WSDL Service button to automatically test.
02. While building a data job that creates match codes on a data element, you realize some match codes are not being generated as expected. You suspect the problem might be in the parsing step that is being used by the Match Definition.
Which steps do you take to identify the Parse Definition being used by the Match Definition to begin the debugging process?
a) Open the QKB in Data Management Studio, and then double click on the Match Definition to open it in the appropriate editor.
b) Access the Match Definition Quick Editor to identify which Parse Definition is being used to tokenize the data values.
c) Open the Data Management Studio Customize interface to open the Match Definition in the appropriate editor.
d) Run an impact analysis on the Match Definition to determine which Parse Definition is being used.
03. Given these circumstances:
- The Marketing table contains 150 rows
- A data job reads from the Marketing table using a Data Source node
- The number of rows shown in the preview pane is 75
When the data job executes, how many rows are read if the MAX_OUTPUT_ROWS advanced property for the Data Source node is null?
a) 0 rows
b) 150 rows
c) The node produces an error.
d) 75 rows
04. A Data Quality Steward creates these items for the Supplier repository:
- A row-based business rule called Monitor for Nulls
- A set-based business rule called Percent of Verified Addresses
- A group-based rule called Low Product Count
- A task based on the row-based, set-based, and group-based rules called Monitor Supplier Data
Which one of these can the Data Quality Steward apply in an Execute Business Rule node in a data job?
a) set-based business rule called Percent of Verified Addresses
b) task based on the row-based, set-based, and group-based rules called Monitor Supplier Data
c) row-based business rule called Monitor for Nulls
d) group-based rule called Low Product Count
05. Which Expression Engine Language (EEL) statement assigns the macro variable MY_VAR to the value of 10?
a) setvar("MY_VAR") = 10
b) %%MY_VAR%% = 10
c) &MY_VAR = 10
06. Refer to the exhibit below.
What process job node would you replace the blue box to complete this flow?
a) If Then
c) Parallel Iterator
07. How do you access the Data Management Studio Options window?
a) from the Administration riser bar
b) from the Tools menu
c) from the Information riser bar
d) in the app.cfg file in the DataFlux Data Management Studio installation folder
08. A sample of data has been clustered and found to contain many multi-row clusters. To construct a "best" record for each multi-row cluster, you need to select information from other records within a cluster.
Which type of rule allows you to perform this task?
a) Clustering rules
b) Record rules
c) Business rules
d) Field rules
09. Which option in the properties of a Clustering node allows you to identify which clustering condition was satisfied?
a) Cluster condition field matched
b) Condition matched field prefix
c) Cluster condition field count
d) Cluster condition met field
10. How are the Field name analysis and Sample data analysis methods similar?
a) They both utilize a match definition from the Quality Knowledge Base.
b) They both require the same identification analysis definition from the Quality Knowledge Base.
c) They both utilize an identification analysis definition from the Quality Knowledge Base.
d) They both require the same match definition from the Quality Knowledge Base.