01. Which data sources can be used to create reports and analysis using SAS Web Report Studio?
a) SAS Information Map
b) SAS OLAP cube
c) SAS Stored Process
d) SAS table
02. A content developer would like to create a group of cascading prompts to use in multiple reports without recreating the prompts for each report.
What features of the prompt framework must the developer use?
a) Cannot create shared cascading prompts for use in multiple reports.
b) Dynamic Prompts and Shared Prompts.
c) Cascading Prompts and Standard Groups.
d) Cascading Prompts, Standard Groups, and Shared Prompts.
03. In a stored process, when using a range prompt named DateRange, which macro variables would you use in your SAS code?
a) DateRange_START and DateRange_FINISH
b) DateRange_BEGIN and DateRange_END
c) DateRange_MIN and DateRange_MAX
d) DateRange0 and DateRange1
04. Which statement is true regarding connection profiles used with the SAS platform applications?
a) Each SAS platform application must have its own connection profile.
b) Connection profiles are stored on the server machine.
c) Connection profiles are stored on the machine where the SAS application is installed.
d) All SAS platform applications share one connection profile.
05. A SAS data set is used as a data source for a SAS BI Dashboard data model. Which type of code do you write to query the data?
a) DATA Step
b) PROC SQL
d) a SQL/JDBC query
06. Which statement is true regarding the SAS My Folder metadata location?
a) The My Folder location is a valid place to share content.
b) Every user with a SAS metadata identity has a My Folder location.
c) The My Folder location is a temporary work location.
d) The My Folder location is only available to the user it belongs to.
07. A content developer wants to emphasize the indicator value shown by a dynamic gauge in SAS BI Dashboard. The content developer wants to display the color of the selected range while the other ranges remain neutral.
How can this be achieved?
a) Change the other colors in the range to be a neutral color.
b) Select the gauge type to be a Dynamic Speedometer.
c) Check the Ghost checkbox on the select a gauge screen.
d) Alter the style to support shadowing.
08. Upon initial install, all of the capabilities in the 'Web Report Studio: Report Creation' role are also included in which role?
a) Web Report Studio: Report Viewing
b) Web Report Studio: Advanced
c) Web Report Studio: Content Management
d) Web Report Studio: Administration
09. When a SAS Web Report Studio report is built, the default behavior is to produce an aggregated report with measures summed. Average is a more appropriate aggregation for an age data item.
In the information map, how can the aggregation be changed to average the measures?
a) Change the default aggregation function to MEAN on the Properties of the data item.
b) After the default aggregation is set, it cannot be changed in the information map.
c) Change the measure's classification to MEAN.
d) Change the format of the data item to AVERAGE.
10. A SAS Information Map with a SAS OLAP Cube as a data source can be built from which of the following?
a) one table joined with one SAS OLAP Cube
b) a SAS OLAP Cube and a stored process
c) multiple SAS OLAP Cubes
d) one SAS OLAP Cube only