This page is a one-stop solution for any information you may require for SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 - Accelerated Version (A00-281) Certification exam. The SAS A00-281 Exam Summary, Syllabus Topics and Sample Questions provide the base for the actual SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming - Accelerated Version exam preparation, we have designed these resources to help you get ready to take your dream exam.
The SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 - Accelerated Version credential is globally recognized for validating SAS Clinical Trials Programming - Accelerated Version knowledge. With the SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming - Accelerated Version Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the SAS Clinical Trials Programming - Accelerated Version knowledge to make a difference within your organization. The SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 - Accelerated Version Certification (A00-281) exam will test the candidate's knowledge on following areas.
SAS A00-281 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 - Accelerated Version|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Exam Price||$180 (USD)|
SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
SAS Report Writing 1: Essentials
Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
SAS Programming in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Clinical Trials: A Practical Guide to Design, Analysis, and Reporting
Introducing the CDISC Standards: New Efficiencies for Medical Research
Validating Clinical Trial Data Reporting with SAS
Implementing CDISC Using SAS: An End-to-End Guide
|Exam Registration||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||SAS Clinical Trials Programming - Accelerated Version Certification Sample Question|
|Practice Exam||SAS Clinical Trials Programming - Accelerated Version Certification Practice Exam|
SAS A00-281 Exam Topics:
|Clinical Trials Process||
- Describe the clinical research process (phases, key roles, key organizations).
- Interpret a Statistical Analysis Plan.
- Derive programming requirements from an SAP and an annotated Case Report Form.
- Describe regulatory requirements (principles of 21 CFR Part 11, International Conference on Harmonization, Good Clinical Practices).
|Clinical Trials Data Structures||
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
|Import and Export Clinical Trials Data||- Apply regulatory requirements to exported SAS data sets (SAS V5 requirements).|
|Manage Clinical Trials Data||
- Access DICTIONARY Tables using the SQL procedure.
- Examine and explore clinical trials input data (find outliers, missing vs. zero values, etc).
|Transform Clinical Trials Data||
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- Apply 'observation carry forward' techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Calculate 'change from baseline' results.
- Obtain counts of events in clinical trials.
|Apply Statistical Procedures for Clinical Trials||
- Use SAS procedures to obtain descriptive statistics for clinical trials data (FREQ, UNIVARIATE, MEANS, SUMMARY).
- Use PROC FREQ to obtain p-values for categorical data (2x2 and NxP test for association).
- Use PROC TTEST to obtain p-values for continuous data (one-sample, paired and two-sample t-tests).
- Create output data sets from statistical procedures.
|Macro Programming for Clinical Trials||
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros.
- Use system options to debug macros and display values of macro variables in the SAS log (MPRINT, SYMBOLGEN, MLOGIC, MACROGEN).
|Report Clinical Trials Results||
- Use PROC REPORT to produce tables and listings for clinical trials reports.
- Use ODS and global statements to produce and augment clinical trials reports.
|Validate Clinical Trial Data Reporting||
- Explain the principles of programming validation in the clinical trial industry.
- Utilize the log file to validate clinical trial data reporting.
- Use programming techniques to validate clinical trial data reporting (PROC COMPARE, MSGLEVEL).
- Identify and Resolve data, syntax and logic errors.
The SAS has created this credential to assess the knowledge and understanding of a candidate in the area as above via the certification exam. The SAS Clinical Trials Programming - Accelerated Version (A00-281) Certification exam contains a high value in the market being the brand value of the SAS attached with it. It is highly recommended to a candidate to do a thorough study and also get a hand full of the practice to clear SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9 - Accelerated Version exam without any hiccups.