This page is a one-stop solution for any information you may require for SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 (A00-260) Certification exam. The SAS A00-260 Exam Summary, Syllabus Topics and Sample Questions provide the base for the actual SAS Certified Data Integration Developer exam preparation, we have designed these resources to help you get ready to take your dream exam.
The SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 credential is globally recognized for validating SAS Data Integration Developer knowledge. With the SAS Certified Data Integration Developer Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the SAS Data Integration Developer knowledge to make a difference within your organization. The SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 Certification (A00-260) exam will test the candidate's knowledge on following areas.
SAS A00-260 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||SAS Certified Data Integration Developer|
|Exam Duration||105 minutes|
|Exam Questions||76 multiple-choice and short-answer questions|
|Exam Price||$180 (USD)|
|Training||SAS Data Integration Studio: Fast Track|
|Exam Registration||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||SAS Data Integration Developer Certification Sample Question|
|Practice Exam||SAS Data Integration Developer Certification Practice Exam|
SAS A00-260 Exam Topics:
- Define the architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Describe the available interfaces including:
SAS Data Integration Studio
DataFlux Data Management Studio
- Define the change management feature of SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Discuss the DataFlux Data Management Server.
|Creating Metadata for Source and Target Data||
- Define administrative tasks to be performed for SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Describe the New Library Wizard.
- Use Register Tables wizard to register source data.
Use Register Tables wizard to register metadata for a Microsoft Access database table using ODBC.
- Use Register Tables wizard to register metadata for a Microsoft Access database table using ODBC.
- Register metadata for a comma-delimited external file.
- Import and Export Metadata.
Discuss SAS packages.
Discuss importing and exporting of relational metadata.
|Creating Metadata for Target Data and Jobs||
- Describe features of the New Table wizard.
- Discuss components of Join's Designer window including:
SQL clauses pane
- Investigate mapping and propagation.
- Work with performance statistics.
Enable/disable performance statistics.
Be able to view performance statistics.
- Generate reports on metadata for tables and jobs.
- Define Impact and Reverse Impact Analysis.
- Import SAS code.
Import macro-based SAS code.
|Working with Transformations||
- Discuss and use the Extract and Summary Statistics transformation.
- Discuss and use the Loop transformations.
Iterate a job.
Iterate a transformation.
- Investigate where status handling is available.
- Explain the functionality of the Data Validation transformation.
Identify and configure the three types of validations.
Configure an error table and an exception table for data validation.
- Discuss and use the Rank, Transpose, Append, List and Sort transformations.
- Discuss and use the Apply Lookup Standardization transformation.
- Discuss and use the Compare Tables transformation.
- Discuss and use transformations in the SQL grouping of transformations.
- Apply and use the Standardize with Definition transformation.
|Working with Tables and the Table Loader Transformation||
- Discuss reasons to use the Table Loader transformation.
- Discuss various load styles provided by the Table Loader transformation.
- Discuss various types of keys and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Discuss indexes and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Discuss Table Loader options for keys and indexes.
- Discuss the Bulk Table Loader transformation.
- Discuss and use the components of the Join’s Designer Window related to in database processing.
|Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions||
- List the functions of the SCD Type 2 transformation.
- Define keys. (business, surrogate, and retained)
- Detect and track changes.
- Discuss the Lookup transformation.
- Discuss the SCD Type 1 Loader.
|Defining Generated Transformations||
- Define SAS code transformation templates.
- Create a custom transformation
- Discuss the types of job deployment available for SAS Data Integration Studio Jobs.
- Provide an overview of the scheduling process.
- Discuss the types of scheduling servers.
- Discuss the Schedule Manager in SAS Management Console.
- Discuss batch servers.
- Describe deployment of SAS Data Integration Studio jobs as a SAS Stored Process.
|In Database Processing||
- Define in- database processing
List benefits of in-database processing
- Enable in-database processing.
- Define and discuss ELT methods
- Use a DBMS function in a SAS DI job
The SAS has created this credential to assess the knowledge and understanding of a candidate in the area as above via the certification exam. The SAS Data Integration Developer (A00-260) Certification exam contains a high value in the market being the brand value of the SAS attached with it. It is highly recommended to a candidate to do a thorough study and also get a hand full of the practice to clear SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 exam without any hiccups.