01. A platform administrator needs to retrieve from the metadata a complete LIBNAME statement including the user ID and password. To complete this task, the platform administrator must be connected to SAS Management Console with what type of user access in the metadata?
a) Access to the credentials associated with libraries created with the METALIB procedure.
b) Access to credentials established by the LIBNAME engine.
c) Access to credentials associated with users in the outbound login.
d) Access to credentials for the authentication domain associated with the database server.
02. Given the following authorization settings for Library Sales2:
- Library Sales2's parent folder has an explicit grant of RM for Mary.
- Library Sales2 has an explicit denial of RM for PUBLIC.
Which statement is true?
a) Mary can see Library Sales2.
b) Mary can see data flagged as PUBLIC in Library Sales2.
c) Mary cannot see Library Sales2.
d) Mary can see Library Sales2, but not any data flagged as PUBLIC.
03. The SAS Web Application Server depends on which component? By default, it mirrors the WriteMetadata permission.
a) SAS/CONNECT Spawner
b) Cache Locator
c) JMS Broker
d) SAS Deployment Agent
04. Every SAS platform implementation includes:
a) a foundation repository and a repository manager.
b) a foundation repository and a custom repository.
c) a custom repository and a repository manager.
d) multiple project repositories.
05. The SAS Web Infrastructure Platform Data Serverstores content collected by the SAS Environment Agent in what format?
b) SAS Data Sets
d) SAS Log
06. Which statement regarding pre-assigned libraries is true?
a) Pre-assigned libraries reduce the initialization time for a workspace server.
b) Pre-assigned libraries always connect to an RDBMS at server initialization.
c) Pre-assigned libraries always connect to a base SAS library at server initialization.
d) Pre-assigned libraries do not have to be identical across all SAS client applications.
07. By default, which groups have WriteMetadata on the Foundation repository?
c) ADMINISTRATORS ONLY
d) SAS SYSTEM SERVICES ONLY
08. Which statement is FALSE regarding the WriteMemberMetadata (WMM) permission?
a) WMM is inherited from one folder to another folder.
b) By default, it mirrors the Write Metadata permission.
c) It only applies to folders.
d) If WriteMetadata is granted, then you should not deny WMM.
09. The location of the repository manager physical files can be found in:
a) SAS Management Console.
b) the metadata server's omaconfig.xml file.
c) the foundation repository.
d) the metadata server's sasv9.cfg file.
10. Which procedure allows a platform administrator to update table metadata?