Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9 (A00-250) exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo SAS Platform Administrator Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the SAS Certified Platform Administrator Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for SAS Certified Platform Administrator (A00-250) exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium SAS Platform Administrator Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual SAS Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium SAS Platform Administrator Certification practice exams.
SAS A00-250 Sample Questions:
01. Which procedure allows a platform administrator to update table metadata?
02. By default, which groups have WriteMetadata on the Foundation repository?
c) ADMINISTRATORS ONLY
d) SAS SYSTEM SERVICES ONLY
03. What authentication services are available to SAS IOM servers?
a) Username/Password, Integrated Windows Authentication, SAS token authentication and Prompt
b) Username/Password, SAS internal authentication, SAS token authentication
c) Username/Password, Integrated Windows Authentication, Smart Card
d) Username/Password, Integrated Windows Authentication, Prompt
04. A platform administrator needs to retrieve from the metadata a complete LIBNAME statement including the user ID and password.
To complete this task, the platform administrator must be connected to SAS Management Console with what type of user access in the metadata?
a) Access to the credentials associated with libraries created with the METALIB procedure.
b) Access to credentials established by the LIBNAME engine.
c) Access to credentials associated with users in the outbound login.
d) Access to credentials for the authentication domain associated with the database server.
05. Which statement is FALSE regarding the WriteMemberMetadata (WMM) permission?
a) WMM is inherited from one folder to another folder.
b) By default, it mirrors the Write Metadata permission.
c) It only applies to folders.
d) If WriteMetadata is granted, then you should not deny WMM.
06. Every SAS platform implementation includes:
a) a foundation repository and a custom repository.
b) multiple project repositories.
c) a foundation repository and a repository manager.
d) a custom repository and a repository manager.
07. Select the method for updating table metadata that provides for the most control over updating features and can be run in batch.
a) METALIB procedure using SAS code.
b) Update Metadata option in Data Library Manager in SAS Management Console.
c) Update Library Metadata task in SAS Enterprise Guide.
d) Update Metadata option in SAS Data Integration Studio.
08. Which statement regarding pre-assigned libraries is true?
a) Pre-assigned libraries reduce the initialization time for a workspace server.
b) Pre-assigned libraries always connect to an RDBMS at server initialization.
c) Pre-assigned libraries always connect to a base SAS library at server initialization.
d) Pre-assigned libraries do not have to be identical across all SAS client applications.
09. A user needs to access data in a cube. The user has the following characteristics:
- is in Enterprise Guide: OLAP role
- does not have Read and ReadMetadata permissions for the cube.
What will be the result when the user attempts to access data in the cube?
a) The user will be able to access the data since they are in the OLAP Role.
b) The user will not be able to access the data.
c) The user will be able to access the data since Read and ReadMetadata permissions are not required.
d) The user will be able to access the data since they are using Enterprise Guide.
10. Given the following authorization settings for Library Sales2:
- Library Sales2's parent folder has an explicit grant of RM for Mary.
- Library Sales2 has an explicit denial of RM for PUBLIC.
Which statement is true?
a) Mary can see Library Sales2.
b) Mary can see data flagged as PUBLIC in Library Sales2.
c) Mary cannot see Library Sales2.
d) Mary can see Library Sales2, but not any data flagged as PUBLIC.
Note: Please write us on email@example.com if you find any data entry error in these SAS Certified Platform Administrator (A00-250) sample questions.