Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 (A00-260) exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo SAS Data Integration Developer Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the SAS Certified Data Integration Developer Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for SAS Certified Data Integration Developer (A00-260) exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium SAS Data Integration Developer Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual SAS Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium SAS Data Integration Developer Certification practice exams.
SAS A00-260 Sample Questions:
01. Which statement is true regarding external files?
a) External file objects are accessed with SAS INFILE and FILE statements.
b) External files contain only one record per line.
c) External files can be used as input but not as outputs in SAS Data Integration Studio jobs.
d) SAS can only work with Blank, Comma, Semicolon and Tab as delimiters in external files.
02. You want to create a job to extract only the rows that contain information about female employees from a table that contains information about both male and female employees.
The new table should have observations in ascending order of age. Refer to the job flow diagram in the exhibit.
Where would you set the options to filter and sort the data?
a) Where tab and Group By tab
b) Where tab and Order By tab
c) Where tab and Parameters tab
d) Group By tab and Parameters tab
03. Which SAS Data Integration Studio reports, generated as external files, can be stored as document objects within metadata?
a) only job reports
b) only table reports
c) both job reports and table reports
d) No reports can be stored as document objects.
04. Within SAS Data Integration Studio's Table Loader transformation, which load style choice does NOT exist?
a) Delete where
b) Append to Existing
05. In SAS Data Integration Studio, a business key can be defined in the properties of which transformation?
a) Data Validation
b) SQL Join
d) SCD Type 2 Loader
06. Which products are needed on the local host in order to access data from an MS Access Database using an ODBC Data Source name?
a) SAS/ACCESS interface to DSN
b) SAS/ACCESS interface to ODBC
c) SAS/ACCESS interface to MDB
d) SAS/ACCESS interface to PC Files
07. You want to register an external file with the following structure: first line contains Customer First and Last Name second line is address1 third line is address 2 fourth line contains the phone number What action should you take to read this file?
a) Use the New User Written External File wizard.
b) Use the New Fixed Width External File wizard.
c) Use the New Delimited External File wizard.
d) Use the New COBOL Copybook wizard.
08. Assume that you have completed the Register Tables wizard in SAS Data Integration Studio. Which statement is true?
a) The physical table(s) selected are copied to the application server specified in the library.
b) The physical table(s) selected are copied to the SAS Folders location specified in the wizard.
c) Metadata for the physical table(s) selected is stored on the application server specified in the library.
d) Metadata for the physical table(s) selected is stored in the SAS Folders location specified in the wizard.
09. Within SAS Data Integration Studio's SQL Join transformation, the option to turn on debug is located in which Properties pane?
a) Select Properties
b) Create Properties
c) SQL Join Properties
d) Job Properties
10. Which of the following servers is NOT a part of the platform for SAS Business Analytics server tier?
a) SAS Metadata Server
b) SAS Workspace Server
c) SAS/CONNECT Server
d) SAS Content Server
Note: Please write us on email@example.com if you find any data entry error in these SAS Certified Data Integration Developer (A00-260) sample questions.