Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with IBM Certified Specialist - Incentive Compensation Management V10 (C1000-028) exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo IBM Incentive Compensation Management Specialist Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the IBM Incentive Compensation Management V10 Specialist Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for IBM Incentive Compensation Management V10 Specialist (C1000-028) exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium IBM Incentive Compensation Management Specialist Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual IBM Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium IBM Incentive Compensation Management Specialist Certification practice exams.
IBM C1000-028 Sample Questions:
01. Which statement is correct when creating a Portal Access tree?
a) It requires at least two groups to create a tree.
b) It is limited to the complexity level of the hierarchy.
c) It cannot have mutually exclusive hierarchies in one tree.
d) It requires at least one group to create a tree.
02. Once a non-accumulating calculation is locked, which two aspects of the calculation can be changed?
03. When using the Standard Build Framework, which set of properties make up an Attribute ID?
a) Common Component Type, Element Type, Accumulation Type, and Data Stream
b) Numeric Type, Common Component, Accumulation Type, and Data Stream
c) Common Component, Measurement, Accumulation Type, and Data Stream
d) Incentive Component, Measurement, Numeric Type, and Accumulation Type
04. An employee is terminated from the Inside Sales Reps group and you are asked to disable Web access for this employee.
Which statement is true?
a) Sales Reps group is maintained in Manage Users.
b) The rep needs to be deleted from the Payee table.
c) Manage Web access for Sales Reps group in Portal Access.
d) Disable Web access for the rep in Workflow Manager.
05. What is the minimum number of Layout Tables required to build a report with the layout shown in the exhibit?
06. Which two events prevent Scheduler from running as scheduled?
a) User "scheduler" is in use.
b) Global action is currently in progress.
c) Data imports have a large transaction volume.
d) Optimize Model last ran six months ago.
07. When connecting a Calculation to a disconnected Connection, which two conditions must be true?
a) The Calculation and Connection have the same name.
b) The Calculation has the same partitions as the Connection's columns.
c) The Calculation's Time partition and Connection's Time column use the same Calendar.
d) The Connection is not currently being used as a source in another Calculation.
08. Which two circumstances will result in an error when attempting to edit and save a calculation?
a) When a full model calculation is running.
b) When you are granted view only access to Composer.
c) When another user is creating a Process List.
d) When another user is modifying a Presenter report.
09. In the exhibit, the PayeeTitle table is joined to the PayeeSalary table by PayeeID in a calculation. The PayeeTitle table is anchored.
How many rows will be returned?
10. For which two items would you create a Portal Access tab?
a) Presenter Report
d) External URL
Answer: a, c
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, d
Note: Please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any data entry error in these IBM Incentive Compensation Management V10 Specialist (C1000-028) sample questions.