01. You need to select the appropriate model type for the Finance database. Which model type should you select?
a) Star schema
d) Tabular with PowerPivot
02. Your network contains the following components:
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in Reporting Services Native Mode
You need to recommend a solution to upgrade the network to SQL Server 2014. The solution must meet the following requirements:
- Minimize the amount of time that SharePoint services are unavailable.
- Deploy the upgraded Reporting Services instance in Reporting Services SharePoint Integrated Mode.
You upgrade the Database Engine to SQL Server 2014. Which three actions should you recommend performing next?
a) Install a SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint on all of the front- end Web servers that have SharePoint Server installed.
b) Perform an in-place upgrade to SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2014.
c) Perform a SharePoint 2013 side-by-side upgrade.
d) Perform a SharePoint 2013 in-place upgrade.
e) Migrate legacy reports and application data.
f) Install a new instance of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2014.
03. You need to use Reporting Services Configuration Manager to configure SSRS to complete the installation on SSRS02. What should you do?
a) Change the encryption key.
b) Specify the execution account.
c) Join the scale-out deployment.
d) Set the Report Server Web Service URL.
e) Set the Report Manager URL.
f) Delete the encryption key.
04. You need to update the Execute SQL task in the OnVariableValueChanged event handler of all SSIS packages. Which additional variable should be logged?
05. You need to use SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to make the SSAS databases available for application testing. What should you do?
a) Restore the SSAS databases from the latest backup to SSAS01.
b) Script the databases as a Create script to a new window and then execute the script on SSAS01.
c) Detach the SSAS databases from the SSASCluster, and then attach them to SSAS01.
d) Use the Import/Export Wizard to copy the databases from the production server to the development server.
06. You need to slice data by the CouponUsed, OnSale, and Closeout columns. What should you do?
a) Create one linked dimension for each column.
b) Create one degenerate dimension.
c) Create one role-playing dimension.
d) Create one junk dimension.
07. You need to select the appropriate mode for the Sales database. Which mode should you select?
b) Direct Query
08. You need to select the appropriate storage settings for the cube. Which settings should you choose?
a) Relational OLAP (ROLAP) with proactive caching enabled
b) Multidimensional OLAP (MOLAP) with proactive caching enabled and a rebuild interval of 24 hours
c) Hybrid OLAP (HOLAP) with proactive caching disabled
d) Hybrid OLAP (HOLAP) with proactive caching enabled
09. You need to select and configure a tool for the monitoring solution. What should you choose?
a) Performance Monitor configured with the MSAS11:Storage Engine Query counter
b) Performance Monitor configured with the MSAS11:Processing counter
c) SQL Server Profiler configured with the Query Processing: Query Subcube event
d) SQL Server Profiler configured with the Queries Events: Query Begin event
10. You need to select an appropriate tool for creating the Regional Sales report. Which tools or tools should you use?
a) Power View, using a table configured for vertical multiples
b) Excel 2010, using a PivotTable
c) Report Builder, using a Matrix
d) Power View, using a table configured for horizontal multiples