This page is a one-stop solution for any information you may require for SAS Certified Specialist - Base Programming Using SAS 9.4 Delta (A00-233) Certification exam. The SAS A00-233 Exam Summary, Syllabus Topics and Sample Questions provide the base for the actual SAS Certified Specialist - Base Programming Delta exam preparation, we have designed these resources to help you get ready to take your dream exam.
The SAS Certified Specialist - Base Programming Using SAS 9.4 Delta credential is globally recognized for validating SAS Base Programming knowledge. With the SAS Certified Specialist - Base Programming Delta Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the SAS Base Programming knowledge to make a difference within your organization. The SAS Certified Specialist - Base Programming Using SAS 9.4 Delta Certification (A00-233) exam will test the candidate's knowledge on following areas.
SAS A00-233 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||SAS Certified Specialist - Base Programming Using SAS 9.4 Delta|
|Prerequisite||Candidate must be holding the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 credential (SAS A00-211)|
|Exam Duration||75 minutes|
|Exam Questions||18 to 22 Multiple Choices Questions|
|Passing Score||Passing score is 725; uses a score range from 200 to 1,000 points.|
|Exam Price||$75 (USD)|
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
|Books||SAS Certified Specialist Prep Guide: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4|
|Exam Registration||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||SAS Base Programming Certification Sample Question|
|Practice Exam||SAS Base Programming Certification Practice Exam|
SAS A00-233 Topics:
|Access and Create Data Structures||
- Create Temporary and permanent SAS Data sets.
- Investigate SAS data libraries using base SAS utility procedures.
- Access data.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Create and manipulate SAS date values.
- Control which observations and variables in a SAS data set are processed and output.
- Sort observations in a SAS data set.
- Conditionally execute SAS statements.
- Use assignment statements in the DATA step.
- Modify variable attributes using options and statements in the DATA step.
- Accumulate sub-totals and totals using DATA step statements.
- Use SAS functions to manipulate character data, numeric data, and SAS date values.
- Use SAS functions to convert character data to numeric and vice versa.
- Process data using DO LOOPS.
- Restructure SAS data sets with PROC TRANSPOSE.
- Use macro variables to simplify program maintenance.
- Identify and resolve programming logic errors.
- Recognize and correct syntax errors.
|Generate Reports and Output||
- Generate list reports using the PRINT procedure.
- Generate summary reports and frequency tables using base SAS procedures.
- Enhance reports with user-defined formats, titles, footnotes and SAS System reporting options.
- Generate reports using ODS statements.
- Export data.
The SAS has created this credential to assess the knowledge and understanding of a candidate in the area as above via the certification exam. The SAS Base Programming (A00-233) Certification exam contains a high value in the market being the brand value of the SAS attached with it. It is highly recommended to a candidate to do a thorough study and also get a hand full of the practice to clear SAS Certified Specialist - Base Programming Using SAS 9.4 Delta exam without any hiccups.