Here are the sample questions which will help you be familiar with Tableau Certified Data Analyst exam style and structure. We encourage you to try our Demo Tableau Certified Data Analyst Certification Practice Exam to measure your understanding of exam structure in an environment which simulates the Tableau Certified Data Analyst Certification test environment.
To make your preparation more easy for Tableau Certified Data Analyst exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Tableau Certified Data Analyst Certification Practice Exam. According to our survey with certified candidates, you can easily score 85% in your actual Tableau Certification exam if you can score 100% in our premium Tableau Certified Data Analyst Certification practice exams.
Tableau Data Analyst Sample Questions:
01. What happens when we remove a hierarchy?
a) All the pills inside the hierarchy get hidden
b) All the pills inside the hierarchy get deleted
c) The pills are placed back like they originally were in the data pane
d) Once a hierarchy has been created, it can't be removed
02. For which of the field combinations can a Trend Line NOT be created?
a) Order Date, Sales
b) Profit, Sales
c) Sales, Ship Date
d) Category, Profit
03. A __________________ file is a single zip file that contains a workbook along with any supporting local file data and background images. This format is the best way to package your work for sharing with others who don’t have access to the original data.
04. Dragging a Continuous Dimension to the Rows/Column shelf will create a(n) __________
05. When using a Blend, what is the color of tick-mark on the primary and secondary data sources respectively?
a) Red, Blue
b) Orange, Blue
c) Blue, Red
d) Blue, Orange
06. If you have a dashboard and are displaying a filter in it, how can you rearrange its position?
a) By clicking on the dropdown arrow and dragging the filter
b) By clicking on the 2 lines on top and dragging the filter.
c) By clicking on the filter title and dragging it.
d) By clicking anywhere inside the filter and dragging it.
07. Which of the following is not an Action that can be added to a dashboard for users?
a) Go to URL Action
b) Highlight Action
c) Tooltip Action
d) Filter Action
08. By default, which of the following is not present in the statistical summary card?
a) Standard Deviation
09. ______________ axes are useful for analyzing two measures with different scales.
10. What do we need in order to create a Histogram?
a) 1 dimension
b) 2 measures
c) 1 measure
d) 2 dimensions
Note: Please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any data entry error in these Tableau Certified Data Analyst sample questions.