01. You need to produce a variety of data files that will be viewed in external applications outside of IBM SPSS Modeler Professional, such as IBM SPSS Statistics or Microsoft Excel.
Which palette tab would be used in this scenario?
02. What is a unique capability of scripting in IBM SPSS Modeler Professional?
a) SuperNode creation
b) Process automation
c) Model customization
d) Output formatting
03. Which two functions are used in the Select and Filler nodes to identify missing values?
04. You want to obtain a subset of data from a larger data set, with equally represented subgroups within the subset. Which node would you use to accomplish this task?
a) Analysis node
b) Partition node
c) Ensemble node
d) Sample node
05. What is a type of SuperNode within IBM SPSS Modeler Professional?
06. Your data contains a large number of fields which have very long names. You want to rename these fields without having to manually edit them.
Which option from the Filter option menu, within the Filter node, allows you to accomplish this task?
a) Truncate Field Names...
b) Rename for IBM SPSS Statistics...
c) Use Input Field Names...
d) Rename Duplicate…
07. You have two data sets whose data is related but does not contain any candidate key. When these data sets were created, their entries were recorded as events occurred, always one entry in each data set per event.
Which merge method should be used to perform this merge?
d) inner join
08. Which statement is correct about the nodes in the Field Ops tab?
a) The Filler node can be used to derive a new nominal field.
b) The Derive node must be used to replace all the null values in a data set by zero, without creating a new field.
c) A Derive node can only generate one new derived field at a time.
d) The SetToFlag node can be used to create indicator variables based on the categorical values defined for one or more nominal fields.
09. A manufacturer has a business goal of reducing product returns due to poor product quality which is known to occur as a result of random mechanical malfunctioning.
Which data mining goal is consistent with the business goal?
a) Classify customers into segments for a target marketing campaign.
b) Use predictive maintenance to schedule machine repairs prior to failure.
c) Identify which customers are likely to default on their accounts.
d) Conduct market basket analysis to determine which products to promote.
10. You are working on a project where the business objective is to increase sales revenue. You are about to start the Deployment stage of the CRISP-DM process model.
Which task must be completed before the Deployment stage?
a) plan deployment
b) review project
c) review process
d) produce final report