01. An administrator is working in Controller and wants to run an existing Profit and Loss report to view P&L account data.
What is the most efficient way for the administrator to view the P&L data?
a) Run thereport from the Controller application, and convert the report to values only
b) Run the report using the Excel Link, and include currency formatting.
c) Include the report in a Report Book and run the report book using the predefined report settings.
d) Include the report in a Report Book and run the report book using the Report Book settings.
02. The administrator has converted all P&L accounts at the average rate and all Balance Sheet accounts (except equity) at the closing rate.
What is the conversion method used?
a) Method 1- MNM method
b) Method 2- MNM method
c) Method 1- Current method
d) Method 2- Current method
03. How are adjusting entries for group journals different from adjusting entries for company journals? Adjusting entries for group journals are:
a) Posted in a group adjustment company.
b) Entered as adjustment columns.
c) Posted on the parent company's books.
d) Done through adjustment column or manual entry.
04. An account called "Research and Development - P001St2" was setup for the profit and loss statement. The account type code used is T.
What could be the reason?
a) The account is a statistical, debit, balance sheet account.
b) The account is a statistical, credit, balance sheet account.
c) The account is a statistical, debit, profit and loss account.
d) The account is a statistical, credit, profit and loss account.
05. Where would the administrator define a circular ownership (company A owns company B, and company B owns company A)?
a) In the Define Company Structure window.
b) In the Data Entry - Shareholding and Investments in Group Companies window.
c) In the Define Account Structure window.
d) In the Data Entry - Shareholdings and Investments in External Companies window.
06. A new account has been set up in Controller by the administrator, but it is not visible in the Define Account Structure window of the users.
How can this be fixed?
a) Generate the account, activate the advanced account view settings, and then restart Controller.
b) Activate the advanced account view settings, restart Controller, and then re-create the account.
c) Activate the advanced account view settings, generate the account, and then restart Controller.
d) Activate the advanced account view settings, restart Controller, and then generate the account.
07. The company journal in the diagram below is copied into period 0701TS. Users notice that the Journals Across report for 0701TS has reported amounts for Cash, Total Current Assets, and Total Assets. The report does not show equity.
Based on the general configurations settings in the diagram below, what should be changed on the general configuration so that the Journal Across report shows equity?
a) Transfer account should be activated.
b) Balance Sheet for Net Income should be B711000.
c) Retained Earnings Balance Sheet account should be included.
d) Net Income (Non-integrated) should be B711000.
08. A client has entered the following information in their investment elimination template: CR - Investment in Subsidiaries 1,000,000 and DR - Goodwill 500,000.
The client has no more information available, and they want to use the investment register and eliminations template to take advantage of the automated amortization functionality.
What should they do?
a) Enter the difference to an offset account, and then use the investment elimination template.
b) Enter the difference to an offset account, and then create an automatic journal to eliminate this value.
c) Disable the no balance control in the general configuration.
d) Enable the no balance control in the general configuration.
09. How can the administrator view intercompany balances for a particular intercompany pairing within a company?
a) Run the journals across report for an intercompany account.
b) Run the Reconcile Intercompany Balances Report for a company.
c) Run the Ledger Report for an intercompany account.
d) Run the Trial Balance with DrillDown report for a company.
10. A Controller administrator is about to convert period data into different currencies for the first time. What should the administrator do?
a) Enter currency rates.
b) Use the "According to Company Structure Definition" conversion method.
c) Specify the same period for the "From Period" and the "OB Period".
d) Leave the "OB Period" blank.